If motorists are involved in motor accidents that weren't their fault, why should they be inconvenienced? Helphire Group plc's subsidiary Albany Assistance Limited (Albany) provides or arranges services on the legal premise that the party not-at-fault in an accident is entitled to be put back in the position they were in prior to the event. Our services aim to keep you mobile by:
- Providing like for like replacement transport whilst their vehicle is off the road
- Arranging and funding their vehicle repairs
- Helphire motorists or passengers to claim compensation for injury or losses suffered*
*This is facilitated by Albany who refer claims to a law firm that is regulated by the SRA in England and Wales or equivalent in other jurisdictions.
Who can use the Helphire Group (Albany) services?
A motorist is involved in an accident that is not their fault why should they be inconvenienced? The motorist's case can be taken care of by:
- Providing replacement transport
- Organising and funding repairs
- Albany can help motorists or passengers claim compensation for injury or losses, through a law firm that is regulated by the SRA in England and Wales or equivalent in other jurisdiction.
Top of page